The Memcom elevator emergency phone is a premium product, providing trapped passengers with an easy, high quality, reliable, hands-free connection to emergency help.
This Top of car (TOC) unit is provided with a built-in speaker, microphone and backlit LCD display which is used for programming and status information. High quality advanced electronics provide excellent sound, acoustics and reliability.
Key Features :
- Allows full compliance with EN81-28 and EN81-70.
- Connect up to 8 Memcom emergency telephone units to the same phone line
- Up to 4 alarm numbers and 2 technical alarms.
- Backlit LCD display for programming and status information.
- Easy programming using a simple tick box system
- Stand-alone battery back-up of complete system including GSM.
- Memcom ETR Software – allows easy management of emergency, technical and EN81-28 auto-test calls and the ability to remotely program and re-program installed units.
- Able to work on VOIP/NGN networks using a VOIP to analogue convertor, or the analogue port on the VOIP master station.