Clovgate Elevator Company provides Nidec-Kinetek elevator packages. With design centers on two continents, Nidec-Kienetek has the advantage of understanding the elevator marketplace across a very broad perspective and its packages reflect this flexibility:
Standard and Cantilevered MRLs — 350 to 1600 kg loads at speeds to 2.0 meters per second.
Conventional and cantilever designs available.
Expanded Capacity MRLs— Loads up to 2000 kg (2:1 roping) or 2100 to 3500 kg (4:1 roping). Conventional design.
Heavy Duty MRLs — Loads up to 4000 kg, (4:1 roping)
Standard Machine Room — Speeds up to 6.0 meters per second. Conventional, overhead machine room installations.
Panoramic — 630 kg to 1000 kg loads at speeds up to 1.75 meters per second.
Vehicle Lifts — Hydraulic or traction, speeds to 0.75 meters per second. Hydraulics — Hydraulic installations. Traditional or roped.
And active key components by Nidec-Kinetek;
Low Overhead, Shallow Pit
- Low overhead up to 3600mm, pit design 600mm
- Slim gearless machine and control system.
- 2000kg, 2.5m/s
- 5000kgs, 1 m/s
- Reduce Space
- Independent of the hoistway support suspension structure minimum noise and vibration.
- Can meet large load(5000kg).
- Speed up to 2.5 m/s, a standard maximum lifting height of 125 meters.
- Reduce the top level or pit depth.
- Special Application – Side opening cantilever machine room.
- 90-degree opening structure.
- 3 door structure